Exercise Professional and Lifestyle CoachAt Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre, as part of your on-going care, we recommend regular exercise. Our Exercise Professional can provide you with a detailed exercise program to suit your busy lifestyle at no extra charge.The aim of exercise planning is to help you reach your health and well being goals with specific exercises and advice. Exercise planning is tailored to your body, age, abilities and level of fitness and can assist with:
- Getting back into exercise after an injury or break
- Staying fit and healthy during and after pregnancy
- Exercise for older people to stay active, strong and mobile
- More intensive programs for those wanting to increase strength and fitness
- Training for particular events
Active Lifestyle ProgramFor most of our patients your primary goal is to get out of pain!We also understand most of you are time poor; have a fear of the gym, or exercise in general; have a specific complaint they need specific support with; self-conscious; poor dietary health; over weight; chronic injury.So how do you stay out of pain? What do you need to do? How can you leverage your time?To learn more Click here.
Proactive Care ProgramFor graduates of the Active Lifestyle Program you are now well on your way to taking control of your own health plan.So what next?
How we work with youYou will be shown exercises and provided with instructional information to take home. This ensures you are able to do these exercises correctly. Exercise techniques may include:
- Using fitballs or gymballs
- Resistance tubing or bands
- Simply using things such as chairs and coffee tables