Chiropractic Cranbourne – relieving pain and promoting wellness
The majority of people seeking Chiropractic treatment are in pain. Having back or neck pain can be debilitating. Physical pain may lead to stress and emotional trauma not only for you but for your family, friends and work colleagues.
Chiropractic care is a powerful way to relieve acute back and neck pain, not to mention extremity related pain. That’s why GPs refer to Chiropractors for spinal pain relief. However, the strength of Chiropractic care is that it addresses your whole body – helping align and adjust things so that injuries and problems don’t reoccur.
Chiropractic can help:
- Relieve acute back and neck pain
- Relieve extremity related pain
- Help align and adjust your body to prevent further injuries or problems
- Help with mobility issues
- Be part of your long term health and wellness
- Chiropractic care for babies and infants
At Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre our first goal is relieve your pain. Now is the best time for you to find a solution. Call us now. Don’t delay, avoid your condition becoming chronic.
How we work with you
At your first session your Chiropractor will get a brief medical history from you and speak in detail about the injury, condition or problem that has brought you to us. They may then conduct a range of gentle movement and mobility assessments, and work to reduce any pain you are in.
Some people are fearful of Chiropractic because they associate it with very strong adjustments and ‘cracking’. Effective treatment can range enormously, from very gentle through to a firmer approach, and at Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre you get to choose.
Our aim is to make your session stress free and above all, to ease your pain.
What Chiropractic techniques are offered
Non-manual / Low Force Techniques:
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Activator Instrument
- Chiropractic Adjustment Instrument
- Neuromechanical Impulse Adjusting Instrument
- Kinesiology and Muscle Testing
- Soft Tissue and Trigger point
- Gonstead Spinal Analysis
- Spino-pelvic Drop Piece
- Extremity Drop Piece