I encourage my patients to ask questions. Knowledge is power, so the more you know the empowered you to become, and this means more choice and control over your health care.
Hi, I’m Dr. Andrew Arnold, Chiropractor. Today I’m going to tell you the 10 most common questions I get asked in the day to day practice.
1. How long will it take to be fixed?
2. How many visits.
3. Can I get a cheaper price?
4. I now have pain in a different place, why is that?
5. What else can I do to help myself get better?
6. Why do I need an x-ray?
7. Should I see my GP?
8. Should I get a massage?
9. What’s the difference between a Chiro and a Physio?
10. Does Medicare cover Chiro?
About the Author:
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor at Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Ctr.