Introducing ‘Spinal Flow’
Spinal Flow treatment is delivered by a qualified Myotherapist at this practice.
Spinal Flow is a technique described as assisting the body’s natural healing ability. The technique is thought to work by releasing ‘blockages’ along your spine which may support a healthy nervous system.
Spinal Flow Technique (SFT) is a gentle healing modality consisting of light touch on areas of the spine referred to as ‘gateways’ or ‘access points’, which may support the nervous system.
- SFT is intended to identify and release layers of physical, chemical and emotional tension effecting ease in the body.
- It may uncover ‘stored’ trauma that’s been in the body for a long time, that may be causing blockages. These may then relates to less than optimal health. It is postulated hidden trauma resides in the spine or nervous system. Directing awareness to specific regions of the spine may reduce stress and tension.
- SFT may support brain function.
- The experience for SFT for the client may include a healing wave where the body moves in a wave pattern whilst on the treatment table.
- SFT may assist with chronic headaches, back pain and low energy.
- The SFT client may feel more at ease, have more energy, enjoy more restful sleep, experience improved focus and mental clarity and an over-all feeling of improved well-being.