Introducing ‘Spinal Flow’
Spinal Flow is a technique designed to help enhance your body’s natural healing abilities. The technique works by releasing blockages on your spinal cord, thus enhancing the communication and integrity of your nervous system.
Spinal Flow Technique (SFT) is a gentle healing modality that consists of light touches on areas of the spine that we call gateways, and access points which facilitate healing via the nervous system.
- SFT finds, identifies and releases layers of physical, chemical and emotional tension, effecting ease in the body.
- It uncovers stored trauma that’s been in the body for a long time, causing blockages, disease, and illness. This hidden trauma resides in the spine or nervous system; finding it allows the person to feel and discard it so that doesn’t continue to block them in life.
- SFTfacilitates a full rewiring of the brain, and your body relearns what it already knew, to begin with—how to self-heal.
- Due to working through SFT, people experience a Spinal Flow healing wave where every cell of the body feels connected and free.
- It has helped thousands of clients recover from chronic headaches, back pain, disc injuries, low energy, infertility, digestive complaints, stress, and depression.
- After each session you are more grounded and connected to your real and Essential Self, as well as to your own heart and body intelligence. You will experience more energy and ease, as well as enjoy more restful sleep, focus and mental clarity, and an feeling of well-being.