At Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre we understand knowing when you change your mattress, let alone knowing where to go, or what to buy can be a daunting decision, and let’s face it, its a big decision.
Dr. Andrew Arnold says, ‘this is why, along with hundreds of other Physio’s, Myotherapists and Chiropractors, we have partnered with Regal Sleep Solutions Cranbourne, to offer you a ‘Sleep Solution’!
Regal offers a premium range of prescription mattresses for sale, designed by health professionals, prescribed by health professionals. The company is a family business, only 30 minutes from the clinic.
What this means is we know exactly what is in each mattress, the quality of the materials used and the backing behind the guarantees. And on that note, Regal Mattresses Cranbourne offers a 15-year guarantee which means they believe their product will stand the test of time.
These beds are called the HLM or Healthy Life Mattress range and you must have a referral from a participating health professional to purchase one. This enables you to receive a Medicare rebate.
So what next? Next time you’re at the clinic let us know you need to review your mattress and pillow and we’ll set you with a referral. Present this at the store and the Regal staff will take care of the rest. See for yourself what’s inside and feel just how comfortable they are.
We stand behind the product as will Regal which means you have two points of contact. You can even try the mattress for 30 days and either return it or exchange it for a different firmness.
They’ll even do you a deal on the right pillow.
It’s as easy as that. Visit us online or call the clinic for more information.
Don’t put up with one more night of poor sleep!
P.S. Whenever you’re ready…
…here are 10 ways you can super-charge your health journey.
*With our ‘Discovery phone sessions’, please let us know your best contact # and best 3 times to get in touch.
- Grab a free copy of our mini-e-book titled, ‘The real reason you need to beat the smoking habit’. Click here to download.
- Grab a free copy of our mini-e-book titled, ‘How to beat anxiety naturally’. Click here to download.
- Find out more about our QUIT SMOKING program. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our QUIT SMOKING experts Click here to email.
- Find out more about our WEIGHT LOSS programs. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our weight loss experts. Click here to email.
- Find out more about our STRESS-LESS programs. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our stress-less experts. Click here to email.
- Join our online community and like our Facebook page and stay up to date with awesome health news, offers and promotions Click here.
- Visit our blog Click here
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter Subscribe here.
- Send us an inquiry. Click here for our inquiry form.
- Reach out. If you want to make an appointment but still have questions either call us on 5998 4554 or click here to email and we’ll get back to you. Happy to chat.
About the Author:
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor and ACTP accredited Business Coach.
Founder: 12 Keys – The ‘Ultimate Wellness Practice Workshop’, Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre and Million Dollar Wellness.
Andrew is married to Dr. Linda Wilson, the Stress Specialist and has two children, Isaac and Bella. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Disclaimer for Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers for Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
All the information within this downloadable document and on this website – www.cranbournefamilychiro.com.au – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre), is at your own risk. Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and /or using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.