Online appointments – Tele-health now available for Hypnotherapy, Stress Management and Naturopathy.
Hypnotherapy may help shift habits that may be holding you back or to move forward more fully into the life you want to lead.
Hypnosis may assist with:
- Pain management
- Fears and Phobias
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight loss
- Stop smoking
- Breaking habits
- Anxiety and Stress
- Build confidence
- Build motivation
- Stress reduction
- General health and wellbeing
How we work with you
In your first session your practitioner will talk with you about why you have come and what you hope to achieve. Our hypnotherapy practitioners use two forms of hypnosis: full trance or waking hypnosis. Both have excellent results. We will discuss with you which form is best suited to your desired outcome.
In some case your hypnotherapy may be used in conjunction with other appropriate therapeutic practices including EFT or Tapping. This will always be discussed in consultation with you.
Your hypnotherapy session is:
- Gentle and non-invasive
- You will feel in control at all times
- You are fully able to talk, stand up, leave the room at any time
- You cannot be made to do anything against your will
- The goals identified y you and discussed with your practitioner are the focus of the session