Accurate assessment to ensure long term relief
Assessment is the first port of call. We never start a treatment session or course of treatment without a thorough assessment. This includes:
- Current condition/presenting problem
- Medical and health history
- Your treatment goals
The assessment process
- Call and book your first appointment with Cranbourne Family Chiro
- Email us to request intake questionnaires: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It’s preferable for you to complete these prior to your first appointment
- Make sure you include any significant medical history including reports/diagnoses/ test results etc
- If you have X-rays or other items relevant to your condition, please bring them in with you
- If you’re unsure about any aspect of the questionnaires or what to bring in a please call: 03 5998 4554
- Arrive 5-10 minutes ahead of your first appointment to complete any necessary paperwork
- Allow one hour for your first session
Allied health approach
With your permission, your practitioner may discuss your assessment and proposed treatment with other practitioners within the practice. We have found this cross-disciplinary approach a unique and effective way to ensure all our clients get the highest level of care and expertise.
We may refer you to another practitioner if your assessment shows this would benefit your health and wellbeing.
Our approach is always open, honest and down to earth. Please feel free to ask any questions about your practitioner about your condition, assessment, and proposed treatment.