Family Chiropractic Cranbourne
Family chiropractic is at the heart of all that we do. This is why, at Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre we focus on providing care to:
- Individuals at all stages of life
- All family members as they grow and change
Through our allied approach to care, your treatment is comprehensive and adapts to your changing needs.
Chiropractic treatment and care for: Babies and Children
Chiropractic treatment for babies that may assist with issues such as:
- Feeding and sleeping issues
Chiropractic treatment for children and teenagers may assist with issues including:
- Neck and Back pain especially during rapid growth periods.
- Postural concerns.
Chiropractic treatment and care for: Pregnant Women
Gentle and effective chiropractic treatment for women including:
- Easing back pain during pregnancy
- Assisting with back pain or discomfort post pregnancy
Chiropractic treatment and care for: Busy Adults
Effective and caring treatment to assist with a range of issues including:
- Neck and Back pain particularly related to occupational activity.
- Headaches and Migraine of musculo-skeletal origin.
- General musculo-skeletal spine or extremity joint concerns.
- Management of any radiating symptoms effecting the upper and/or lower limbs.
Chiropractic treatment and care for: Sports People
Effective and targeted treatment may help a range of sport related issues including:
- Muscle strain injuries.
- Ligament sprain injuries.
- Joint sprain injuries.
- General injury management specific to a particular sport.
- Guidance pertaining to sports nutrition, diet and exercise.
Chiropractic treatment and care for: Older People
Tailored chiropractic and other treatment may help with issues related to:
- Pain from arthritis or other conditions
- Mobility, strength and flexibility
- Helping people stay active and in control of their health and wellness
Allied care to assist you at every stage in life
Because of our unique allied care structure, our practitioners talk to each other (always with your permission) so that you get the right range of care for your needs. At different times in your or your family’s life this may include treatments and care in areas such as: