Exercise Lifestyle Integration
Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre offers professional exercise advice from our Personal Trainers / Myotherapist supporting you with uncomplicated injury rehabilitation; Postural Correction; Pre and Post Partum advice and everyday help with your day to day activities.
The integration of exercise within our treatment and proactive health programmes allow us to create a stronger bridge to lifetime health and wellness.
The Active Lifestyle Program:
For most of our patients your primary goal is to get out of pain!
We also understand most of you are time poor; have a fear of the gym, or exercise in general; have a specific complaint they need specific support with; self-conscious; poor dietary health; over weight; chronic injury.
So how do you stay out of pain? What do you need to do? How can you leverage your time?
To create an in-house service offering tailored exercise and lifestyle coaching programs geared to seamlessly integrate with your busy lifestyle.
At Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre we offer you the support after the pain has gone to help you move towards an autonomous, self management health prevention plan.
We call this the Active Lifestyle Program.
The main aim is to:
- Teach you how to exercise and strengthen your body with minimal interruption to your daily routine using affordable, simple exercise tools such as fitballs and resistance bands.
- To educate you around your injury, your posture and your strengths and weaknesses.
- To empower you to take charge of your own health and well-being, helping you feel happier, stronger and in control.
- To support you to reward yourself and your family by becoming the best possible YOU, They’ll love you for it.
Find areas of concern/weakness and prescribe exercises/stretches to assist and strengthen.
Ensure the correct technique and frequency of exercises and modify/alter according to goals
Educate client and enable them to effectively perform exercises, build confidence and independently manage their area of concern.
Make your life changing decision today.
Our Exercise Professionals (Personal Trainers / Myotherapists) will work with your referring practitioner regarding your injury and specific needs; create a simple, targeted home based exercise plan; make sure you know exactly what you need to do and then provide you with a written summary to take home.
The Pro-active Care Program:
For graduates of the Active Lifestyle Program.
You are now well on your way to taking control of your own health plan.
So what next?
There are a number of options:
- Repeat the Active Lifestyle Program in – house.
- Refer to one of our health and fitness partners.
- Choose another option, e.g. swimming, pilates, yoga etc.
Our goal is ensure you always have the best referral.
We are NOT A REHABILITATION Provider for Workcover or TAC and are not equipped to manage complex injuries. If we assess you and deem this to be the case we will assist with the appropriate referral.