Online appointments – Tele-health now available for Hypnotherapy, Stress Management and Naturopathy.
We can assist with a variety of issues and difficulties including (but not limited to):
(We recommend you consult your general practitioner whilst engaging in treatment at our practice)
- Emotional challenges
- Children’s behavioural/learning difficulties
- Relationship issues/grief/separation
- Anger management
- Separation and loss
- Past sexual abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Family problems
- Improve self-esteem
- Personal growth
- Manage inter-personal conflicts
- Life transitions
How we work with you
EFT / Tapping may assist you to manage symptoms associated with the conditions listed above. This is a mind-body approach to personal development that’s being used by millions of people and gaining recognition in mainstream healthcare for its dramatic impact.
Tapping is easy to use and share with others.
By simply touching your body’s meridian points (those points associated with Traditional Medicine acupuncture points) and reciting specific statements, you may be able to manage subconscious fear that maybe hindering your way of living.
The results are often deeply transformational. Some people are calling Tapping the most important personal growth tool since meditation.
A strong therapeutic alliance can provide you with the security to begin to explore life’s difficulties. The ways in which we work with you and the ensuing benefits include:
- A mindfulness based approach as a means to symptom reduction
- Gain greater awareness of your current experiences, elements of the past and potential future
- Feel supported as you gain insights into how your life has been influenced
- Feel empowered to see how you can effect change
- Gain a greater acceptance of yourself and value who you are
- Be assisted to grow in crucial areas of your life
- Develop a sense of choice
- Create courage, flexibility and success in getting what you need
- Help form better