Using Lo-cal style drinks and artificial sweeteners help you to lose weight.
Believed mechanism – Lower calories in the food or drink.
This is false. There are studies which have shown that over time, use of these sweeteners, such as aspartame, actually signals the part of the brain that triggers you to eat due to hunger. The brain still thinks you are hungry so it signals you need to eat. In studies conducted over long lengths of time, consistent use of sweeteners instead of food-based forms sweetness such as sugar, stevia, honey or real maple syrup, overall caused significant weight gain.
Net effect – More kilojoules are consumed = More weight.
Taking ketone supplements will add calories to your diet and so you will put on weight.
This is false. Ketone supplements in many people signal the brain that the body has enough fuel to run the body and run the brain effectively. So, in this case, the brain signals the body that it needs less food, and it becomes easier to eat less food and increase time in-between eating.
Fewer kilojoules are consumed = Less weight
Smaller portions of food are easier to achieve and maintain.
Less frequent meals can be achieved easier if doing a fasting style diet such as 5:2.
About the Author:
Sharon was introduced to Naturopathy as eighteen when her mother dragged her to get treatment for a variety of health problems. What began as a desire to understand and support her own health has morphed into a passion to help others live their healthiest lives possible.
After seven years of training, Sharon is a fully qualified Naturopath. She draws upon years of wisdom and experience to carefully assess your current situation and explain your treatment choices.
Sharon says: “With the right information a customized naturopathic care plan can be created to fit your situation and lifestyle. The holistic approach fosters wellbeing and puts your health back into your hands. That’s empowering!”
P.S. Dr. Andrew Arnold says, ‘Whenever you’re ready……here are 10 ways you can super-charge your health journey.’
*With our ‘Discovery phone sessions’, please let us know your best contact # and best 3 times to get in touch.
- Grab a free copy of our mini-e-book titled, ‘The real reason you need to beat the smoking habit’. Click here to download.
- Grab a free copy of our mini-e-book titled, ‘How to beat anxiety naturally’. Click here to download.
- Find out more about our QUIT SMOKING program. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our QUIT SMOKING experts Click here to email.
- Find out more about our WEIGHT LOSS programs. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our weight loss experts. Click here to email.
- Find out more about our STRESS-LESS programs. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our stress-less experts. Click here to email.
- Join our online community and like our Facebook pageand stay up to date with awesome health news, offers and promotions Click here.
- Visit our blog Click here
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter Subscribe here.
- Send us an inquiry. Click here for our inquiry form.
- Reach out. If you want to make an appointment but still have questions either call us on 5998 4554 or click here to email and we’ll get back to you. Happy to chat.
Disclaimer for Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers for Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
All the information within this downloadable document and on this website – www.cranbournefamilychiro.com.au – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre), is at your own risk. Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and /or using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.