Chiropractor Cranbourne – Relieving Pain and Promoting Wellness
Most people seeking Chiropractic treatment are in pain. Having back or neck pain can be debilitating. Physical pain may lead to stress not only for you but for your family, friends and work colleagues.
Chiropractic care is a powerful way to relieve acute back and neck pain, not to mention extremity related pain, musculoskeletal in origin. That’s why GPs refer to Chiropractors Cranbourne for spinal pain relief. However, the strength of Chiropractic care is that it addresses your whole body and this may prevent further injury.
Chiropractic may assist with:
- Relieving acute back and neck pain
- Relieving extremity related pain
- Prevention of further injury or problems
- Restoring movement in muscles and ligaments.
At Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre our first goal is relieve your pain. Now is the best time for you to find a solution. Call us now. Don’t delay treatment. Avoid your condition becoming chronic.
Cranbourne Chiropractors – Meet Our Team
Dr. Andrew Arnold
Dr. Joe Cho
Our chiropractors have a combined experience of over 35 years and are ably supported by our Myotherapy and Remedial Massage team.
Chiropractic , myotherapy  and remedial massage [3,4] are effective in the treatment of a wide range of musculo-skeletal disorders.
 Goncalves G et al, Primary prevention in chiropractic practice: a systematic review, Chiropractic & Manual Therapies volume 25, Article number: 9 (2017), Pub. 20 Mar 2017, https://chiromt.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12998-017-0140-4
 Nagata C, Tsujii Y, Myotherapy: A New Approach to the Treatment of Muscle Pain Syndromes, Manual Therapy Rounds, Pages 87-90 | Published online: 18 Jul 2013, https://doi.org/10.1179/jmt.19126.96.36.199
 Shields G, Smith J, Remedial Massage Therapy Interventions Including and Excluding Sternocleidomastoid, Scalene, Temporalis, and Masseter Muscles for Chronic Tension Type Headaches: a Case Series, Int J Ther Massage Bodywork. 2020 Mar; 13(1): 22–31, Published online 2020 Feb 26, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7043717/
 Plastaras C et al, Complementary and Alternative treatment for neck pain: Chiropractic, Acupuncture, TENS, massage, Yoga, Tai Chi and Feldenkrais, Physical medicine and rehabilitation clinics, Vol 22, Issue 3, P521-537, Aug. 01, 2011, https://www.pmr.theclinics.com/article/S1047-9651(11)00028-3/abstract
Reasons to Choose Us as Your ‘Go-To’ Chiropractor in Cranbourne
- We are available 6 days per week, Monday through to Saturday.
- We offer a wide range of gentle chiropractic treatments.
- All our Chiropractors are licensed professionals who continue to attend professional education training and workshops.
- Our Chiropractors have over 35 years of combined clinical experience.
- We have a large team of complementary health professionals offering the highest standards in care and service.
- We practice a minimum wait policy so your appointment will run as close to time as possible.
- We take care to provide a full range of services for your wellbeing as well as extended appointment times and tele-health appointments for some of our services.
- Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre was founded by Dr. Andrew Arnold in 2009 and is a trusted by the local community. Dr. Andrew has been practicing in Cranbourne since 1997.
How Our Cranbourne Chiropractors Work With You
At your first session your Chiropractor will get a brief medical history from you and speak in detail about the injury, condition or problem that has brought you to us. They may then conduct various gentle movement and mobility assessments, and work to reduce any pain you are in.
Some people are fearful of Chiropractic because they associate it with strong adjustment and ‘cracking’, for want of a better word. The aim is always to provide comfortable, gentle treatment. At Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre, we seek feedback from you every step of the way to ensure the best possible health outcome.
Our aim is to make your session stress free and, above all, ease your pain.
What Chiropractic Techniques Our Chiropractors at Our Cranbourne Clinic Offer
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Chiropractic Adjustment Instrument
- Neuromechanical Impulse Adjusting Instrument
- Kinesiology and Muscle Testing
- Soft Tissue and Trigger point
- Gonstead Spinal Analysis
- Spino-pelvic Drop Piece
- Extremity Drop Piece
Our Chiropractic services
- Available 6 days
- Secure, convenient online booking
- Combined experience of over 35 years
- Access to a range of allied health professionals
- HICAPS insurance rebates available
- Experienced Chiropractors, Myotherapists, Remedial Massage therapists, Hypnotherapists and Naturopaths.
Fees at Cranbourne Chiropractic
Initial consultation: 100 (95 concession)
Standard consultation: 65 (58 concession)
Care Plan – VIP rates: 58 per visit (conditions apply)
Bulk-billed Medicare Chronic Disease Management (CDM formerly EPC)
*GP referral required.