Dr Linda Wilson is a stress specialist who works with various tools to achieve outcomes in the areas of breaking habits. Some of these tools include hypnosis, Neurolinguistic Programming, Tapping, Mindset and Body Awareness techniques and many other well researched tools. Linda teaches clients how to use their mind to change behaviors, thoughts and feelings that are creating problems. Linda is passionate about empowering you to get the outcomes you desire.
How we can help
All of us have habits or behaviors that we would like to change. From smoking to the midnight snack that we just cannot seem to go without. Changing behaviors that no longer serve us can feel like an insurmountable task. Often we think we should be able to ‘tough it out’ with will power and sometimes this can be successful. More often than not though we are successful for a period of time but then fall back into the same old way of being. This can be very frustrating and we can tend to judge and criticize ourselves harshly. Sometimes others also judge us making us feel even worse.
The key to breaking our habits is:
- Recognising them for what they are – outdated behaviors as opposed to failures.
- Understanding how/why they developed in the first place.
- Deciding how we would like them to change.
- Developing a plan for the roll out of that change – this could be immediate or staggered over time.
- Understanding what mind, body and emotional supports need to be put in place to be successful.
- Implementing strategies with an understanding of how to breakdown our automatic responses to the habit. Knowing how the brain is trained and how to retrain it is integral to this process.
How we work with you
Various tools and techniques will be selected to get you the outcome you are looking for.
Category: Stress Management