There are many factors that can lead to tiredness and fatigue and lets face it, life’s too short to be tired all or most of the time.
Dr. Andrew Arnold talks about the 9 Things that can lead to tiredness and fatigue you must know:
- low iron levels
- hormonal imbalances
- digestion and liver issues
- excess body fat
- blood sugar irregularities
- stress and mood changes
- Energy centres in your cells dysfunctioning
There are many supplements that may help, Here’s some key nutrients used to increase energy:
- Magnesium- An essential mineral needed for the conversion of sugars, fats and proteins to energy. Over half of Australians are magnesium deficient.
- Malic Acid. helps facilitate the production of energy and is a key component of our cellular energy production pathways.
- Lipoic acid- A powerful antioxidant important for the transport and conversion of carbs to energy.
- Co Q10 – enhances cellular energy production and is a powerful antioxidant
- Carnitine plays a role with fat metabolism by directly transporting fats into the mitochondria to be broken down and used as fuel
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids- vital for integrity and stability of every cell in our bodies, stimulates the growth and size of the mitochondria.
At Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre, Our expert Naturopaths can help.
About the author:
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor from Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Ctr.
comments powered by Disqus