- Be open to receiving the wisdom of each moment as it unfolds
Synchronicity reveals an underlying pattern in the universe, a large guiding framework that organizes our lives.
- Know what you want.
Having a clear idea of what we want to create in our lives, what we want our lives to be like encourages synchronicity. Knowing your personal mission further enhances the flow of mysterious coincidences as we are guided towards our destinies. Synchronicity can hint at our life path, or remind us of where we are headed, or guide us to change direction. Synchronicity brings us relationships and love. There are so many stories of mysterious coincidences that bring two lovers together. Synchronicity brings gifts to be treasured.
- Synchronicity is energy.
Change your energetic or vibrational frequency to reflect the feeling of the reality you wish to embody. For instance, if you want to feel more love, be loving. Changing our frequency will change the people we attract into our lives. We are all communicating with the field of energy around us. Who we are being and how we are feeling affects this field.
- Be in service to the people in your life and all humanity.
We can increase the frequency of guiding coincidences by uplifting every person that comes into our lives. It is our responsibility to others to be awake and aware of the potential of each moment to touch and help another.
- Let go.
I have found that synchronicities occur when I am active in the world, being and feeling more than just doing, more in the zone in terms of awareness and consciousness. Surrender to this field.
- Synchronicity requires being relaxed. It cannot be willed or forced. Expanding our awareness within the infinite sea of consciousness is tapping into the possibility. When you access this field of energy, call it the universal field or the divine matrix, you are tapping into a field which is loving, abundant, and in which nothing is impossible. Stress or unease breaks our natural communication with this field. It also obstructs our ability to see beyond the obvious, to go deeper into awareness.
- Embrace the mystery.
Synchronicity is about being awakened to the infinite possibilities available to us within the device matrix or perception. Have fun with it, embrace it, and let it flow to you like the pure water of a spring. Allow the mystery to unfold. Be the director and star of your own movie, your decision!
This was taken directly from www.findshambhala.com
P.S. Whenever you’re ready…
…here are 10 ways you can super-charge your health journey.
*With our ‘Discovery phone sessions’, please let us know your best contact # and best 3 times to get in touch.
- Grab a free copy of our mini-e-book titled, ‘The real reason you need to beat the smoking habit’. Click here to download.
- Grab a free copy of our mini-e-book titled, ‘How to beat anxiety naturally’. Click here to download.
- Find out more about our QUIT SMOKING program. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our QUIT SMOKING experts Click here to email.
- Find out more about our WEIGHT LOSS programs. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our weight loss experts. Click here to email.
- Find out more about our STRESS-LESS programs. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our stress-less experts. Click here to email.
- Join our online community and like our Facebook page and stay up to date with awesome health news, offers and promotions Click here.
- Visit our blog Click here
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter Subscribe here.
- Send us an inquiry. Click here for our inquiry form.
- Reach out. If you want to make an appointment but still have questions either call us on 5998 4554 or click here to email and we’ll get back to you. Happy to chat.
About the Author:
Hi, this is Andrew Derbyshire and I’m a Remedial Massage Therapist, passionate about helping people optimize their bodies function, reduce pain, stiffness and movement restrictions to assist people to live their lives to the fullest.
I hold a Diploma of Remedial Massage, Cert 4 in Massage Therapy Practice and Certificate of Tactile Therapies in Traditional Chinese Massage (Tuina) READ MORE…
Disclaimer for Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
All the information within this downloadable document and on this website – www.cranbournefamilychiro.com.au – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre), is at your own risk. Cranbourne Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By downloading this document and /or using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Category: Stress Management