Dr. Andrew Arnold and Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre understand exercise is the key to accelerated and sustained treatment outcomes. This is certainly where the evidence is.
We also understand the ‘E’ word is often related to as a ‘negative’ word. We naturally sabotage attempts to start and stay exercising by creating a time-poor, work dominant lifestyle, or use money-poor as a reason to not stay exercise focused.
These ‘self-created’ roadblocks are not real although I can hear you saying, I can’t control this or that, and therefore, it is impossible for me to sustain an exercise program.
Here’s another perspective. We all have the same number of hours in the day right! You may have also heard the saying, if you want something done, give it to a busy person. It’s a fact the busier we are the more efficient we are with our time, the more we get done. This is why successful, busy people also find time to exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
So here are some tips on how you can find ways to integrate regular exercise into your busy lifestyle.
- Purchase exercise DVD’s, e.g. T25 FOCUS, or TAPOUT, or a yoga class. A great way to exercise in front of the TV whilst managing babies or a home office. Choose programs that are relatively concise, i.e. 25mins.
- Use a Personal Trainer. You will get far more achieved with a trainer in half the time than on your own.
- Take resistance bands to work and start using them thru-out your day in your office. Jump on YOUTUBE for posture and ergonomic ideas.
- Try interval training whilst walking the dog or pushing the pram. Fast walk 1min, then slow etc. Use the kid’s play area to stretch.
- Get up earlier, or replace evening TV for a walk or exercise DVD.
These are just some ideas.
Bottom line, exercise is the most evidence based therapy for injury presentation and accelerated treatment outcomes.
At Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre we have Myotherapist’s who are also Personal Trainers. They can help you get clear on what do next.
For more information please click here or call our reception.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready…
…here are 10 ways you can super-charge your health journey.
*With our ‘Discovery phone sessions’, please let us know your best contact # and best 3 times to get in touch.
- Grab a free copy of our mini-e-book titled, ‘The real reason you need to beat the smoking habit’. Click here to download.
- Grab a free copy of our mini-e-book titled, ‘How to beat anxiety naturally’. Click here to download.
- Find out more about our QUIT SMOKING program. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our QUIT SMOKING experts Click here to email.
- Find out more about our WEIGHT LOSS programs. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our weight loss experts. Click here to email.
- Find out more about our STRESS-LESS programs. Book a FREE phone *Discovery session with one of our stress-less experts. Click here to email.
- Join our online community and like our Facebook page and stay up to date with awesome health news, offers and promotions Click here.
- Visit our blog Click here
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter Subscribe here.
- Send us an inquiry. Click here for our inquiry form.
- Reach out. If you want to make an appointment but still have questions either call us on 5998 4554 or click here to email and we’ll get back to you. Happy to chat.
About the Author:
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a registered Chiropractor at Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Centre.