Dr. Andrew Arnold talks about the 3 step program he uses in his practice.
PHASE ONE > Get Immediate Help
- Initial care. You’re in pain…we take care of you.
- 6-8 visits, 2x per week
- We recommend spinal x-rays usually covered under Medicare.
- 2 ND or 3 rd appointments > Report Visit > Here we go thru your x-rays and dig deeper to find the hidden cause.
- Digital Foot Scan – Assesses the impact you’re feet are having on your spine.
- Progress Review > Tell us how you’re doing?
PHASE TWO > Getting in training for better health
Get in training. You have less or no pain…Let us help you prevent relapses
- Weekly-fortnightly to monthly visits.
- Periodic review appointments.
- Find out how to better self – manage.
- Build your own toolbox, we help you develop your own self-management tools.
- Referral to other health experts –
Diet & Nutrition
PHASE THREE > Experience Long Term Wellness
We support you to continue using your self-care tools.
- 4wkly Chiropractic Adjustments.
- Regular muscle work – massage
- A regular exercise plan
- Good diet and nutrition
- Nutritional Supplements
- Emotional care / Stress management
- Using Foot-spine-pelvic stabilizers
- Using Posture and exercise aids
- Periodic review appointments
Keeping you’re appointments = better results
About the Author:
Dr. Andrew Arnold is a Chiropractor at Cranbourne Family Chiropractic and Wellness Ctr.