We provide you with access to a range of qualified practitioners to ensure the best care for you and your family’s needs.
Our Core Priorities are:
Pain relief – gentle and non-invasive techniques to address your pain
Complete care – assessment, treatment and care plans for the ongoing physical and
emotional wellbeing of you and your family
Community – positively growing the health and life of our local community
Please contact us immediately if you are in pain and require assistance.
Step through process:
Our process is consultative so you feel comfortable regarding your health and treatment choices. For example our Chiropractic techniques vary from old style 'cracking' to more modern gentle touch techniques; our Naturopaths use a wide range of supplements from herbal extracts to convenient, easy to take pills and powders; Our Myotherapists and Massage Therapists utilize a range of soft tissue styles, cupping, hot rocks and dry needling. Whatever your needs and preferences, whatever your age, our diverse, multi-disciplinary, holistic approach will cater to your needs. You are in great hands with Cranbourne Family Chiropractic.
Book now for appointment
Discuss your treatment – you stay in control
Immediate relief from pain
Follow up and continuing care if required
Some common conditions our Practitioners may help with:
- Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, Dizziness
- Chiropractic Care In Pregnancy
- Colic And Restless Babies
- Fibro-myalgia, Chronic Fatigue
- Muscular Pain, Arthritic Conditions
- Nutritional Advice, Allergies, Exercise Programs
- Relationship, Family Breakdown
- Slipped Disc, Nerve Irritation, Sciatica
- Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Phobias
- Tennis Elbow, Ankle Sprains, Rotator Cuff Injury
- Children - Learning Difficulties, Bed-wetting, Stuttering Etc...